Youth Enlightenment Service will support, challenge and enable the learning of young people in order that they may realise their full potential in shaping their own lives. Y.E.S. will also promote the social and economic inclusion of all young people so that they can contribute to the society and be valued as part of their community whilst helping build a healthy and well founded society.
- Being open and honest
- Sharing knowledge and experiences
- Positive attitude with dedication
- Honouring all individuals; treating people with dignity
- Total respect, kindness and empathy
- Support and understanding
- Help and support youth with employment and career aspirations
- Identifying issues and gaps in services for youth
- Help the community to reduce youth crime
- Provide legal advice and create awareness
- Promote a multi-cultural society by conveying morals, ethics and social values.
- Contribute towards people in special needs
- Promote professional and extracurricular development opportunities